The WibblyTim Site - Contacts Database
Contacts Database is a small application that builds on the example address book application that comes packaged with Lazarus. This version has an altered database structure and allows the user to print either the current record or all of the database records.
There are two versions
1) Contacts makes use of the TDBF component and also the LazReport components.
2) SqliteContacts makes use of the SQLite component from the SQLDB pallette and the LazReport components.
The Linux versions of both applications come as two seperate downloadable files. The executable binary, in .tar.gz format and the source code also in .tar.gz format.
Please note: You will need to install the LazReport and Jujiboutils packages to Lazarus in order to compile the application.
Version 2 - TDBF Contacts.
- Gui tidied up.
- Previous files menu option implemented.
Version 2 - SQLite Contacts.
- Slightly altered GUI from TDBF Contacts as a search function has been implemented.
- Simple help file included with the application.
Version 1 of Contacts is still availablePlease note - The source code may not compile properly with recent versions of Lazarus.
- Binary Installer. Contains Lazarus Project source code.
- Compressed Binary file
- Source only
The file below has been scanned and as far as I know this download is free from viral infections. However, you should rescan it before unzipping and installing it on your system, just to make sure!